Are you Craving Rest, Deep Relaxation, a Deeper Connection to Yourself and a Loving Warm Healing Environment?
Sisters Julie and Michelle Kent, as well as guest teacher Nora Laczova, are excited to be offering you a blissful week’s retreat in the beauty of Andalusia – a nurturing space for women to be together.
We will be returning once more to the magical world renowned Molino del Rey retreat centre. Molino del Rey is often rated as one of the best yoga retreat centres in the world due to its gorgeous and extraordinary qualities. The centre has been hand-cut out of the mountain allowing direct access to some incredible caves via a secret door from the yoga hall – perfect for meditation. The centre also features a partially encaved salt water pool and plenty of hideaway spots with hammocks and lounge areas to rest and reconnect with yourself.
We will immerse ourselves in gentle healing yoga and other deeply relaxing practices. There will be the option to spend time relaxing in the warmth of the sun, chilling by the pool, wandering in the countryside and exploring the local villages and waterfalls. We will nourish ourselves with delicious local vegetarian/vegan home cooked cuisine as the sun sets over the hills.
This retreat is suitable for anyone looking to enjoy a deeply relaxing time away through a journey of discovering the inner peace that lies within. It is perfect for complete beginners to yoga as well as those who have practiced yoga for some time.
OUR INTENTION is to hold a loving compassionate space for you and to support you where you are at. We will create an environment where you feel safe and comfortable so we can support you to receive what you need in your life right now.
Below are videos of past retreats held by Julie and two other teachers:
- Malaga airport transfers (1 hour journey)
- Morning and evening yoga classes (Gentle Hatha, Yin yoga, Restorative yoga, Yoga Nidra, meditation, breathwork, relaxation and more…)
- Daily personal development workshops (optional) (Self-inquiry, therapeutic artwork, Somatic healing approaches, mindfulness techniques, chanting and more…)
- Super healthy and delicious vegetarian/vegan meals
- 5* facilities (luxury ensuite room, partially encaved saltwater pool, unique hideaway hammock areas, massage facilities and sauna)
Classes and workshops will be held in two beautiful locations – the indoor yoga studio featuring floor to ceiling windows overlooking the valley and the outdoor decking space with amazing views of the luscious green scenery. We will also be meditating in the tranquil and truly magical caves within the retreat centre.
We will share with you tools and practices that you will be able to integrate into your life. Our intention is to support you to move into a balanced regulated nervous system state, to find a deeper connection to your Self and to connect deeply with the feelings of love and safety within.
Julie has incredible wisdom, understanding and an ability to support clients to move into balance and healing. Michelle has also been through a very deep journey of Self discovery and is currently training as a Somatic Experiencing practitioner. There is an option to continue with your personal development with Julie or Michelle on your return.
If you feel like exploring, we have listed below some optional activities that we can help organise for you:
- Hammam Al Ándalus, Malaga (this place is out of this world gorgeous)
- Visit to Malaga town
- Visit to local villages such as the magnificent Ronda
- Visit to waterfalls
- Hiking through the valley
- Horse riding (depending on numbers)
Not included – flights, travel insurance, medical insurance (recommended), massage treatments, optional activities.
Spaces are limited to 16
- 8.00 – 9.30am – Morning Yoga Class
- 10:00am – Breakfast
- 12.00 – 1:00pm – Personal Development Workshop*
- 1.00 – 5:00pm – Free time (including light refreshments)
- 5.30 – 7:00pm – Dinner
- 7.30pm -9:00pm – Evening Yoga Class
* One of these sessions may not be on during the week due to an excursion
Click images above to see room photos
The accommodation is luxury with character – each room uniquely individually hand painted. All rooms are ensuite and have balconies, warm/cold air conditioning and superbly comfortable beds.
PRICES (instalment plans can be arranged)
Prices are per person. If you are traveling alone and would like to share a room let us know and we will assign you a lovely roommate. Otherwise come with a friend!
- Sharing a room. Price £1,400-£1,450. Early bird £1,300-£1,350 (depending on room choice)
- Single occupancy. Price £1,950. Early bird £1,850
Single room availability is limited.
To receive the early bird price, payment must be made in full by 31st May 2024.
GROUP MEET UP – Once the retreat is fully booked we will organise a group meet up for those attending. This is optional but will give everyone a nice opportunity to meet each other, perhaps share flights together and so on. We will also setup a WhatsApp group for those coming so you can also connect with each other this way.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
- Once the deposit has been paid, you have agreed to these terms and conditions.
- Deposits are non-refundable due to the fact that our payment to the retreat centre is non-refundable.
- Once we have received your deposit we will secure your space.
- To receive the Early Bird price, full payment is to be received by 31st May 2024. After this time no refund will be given.
- We strongly recommend you purchase an insurance plan to cover you for any event which may cause you to cancel.
- If we have to cancel or defer the retreat due to circumstances beyond our control, we will give you an option to defer to our next retreat. If you choose not to defer then the full amount, less deposit, will be reimbursed. You can contact your insurance company for reimbursement of the deposit.
- In the event that one teacher is unable to attend the retreat will still go ahead.
– If you have any current medical conditions, you may wish to seek advice from your medical practitioner before booking your space.