Are you Craving Rest, Deep Relaxation, a Deeper Connection to Yourself and a Loving Warm Healing Environment?
Sisters Julie and Michelle Kent, as well as guest teacher Nora Laczova, are excited to be offering you a blissful week’s retreat in the beauty of Andalusia – a nurturing space for women to be together.
We will be returning once more to the magical world renowned Molino del Rey retreat centre. Molino del Rey is often rated as one of the best yoga retreat centres in the world due to its gorgeous and extraordinary qualities. The centre has been hand-cut out of the mountain allowing direct access to some incredible caves via a secret door from the yoga hall – perfect for meditation. The centre also features a partially encaved salt water pool and plenty of hideaway spots with hammocks and lounge areas to rest and reconnect with yourself.
We will immerse ourselves with gentle healing yoga and other deeply relaxing practices. There will be the option to spend time relaxing in the warmth of the sun, chilling by the pool, wandering in the countryside and exploring the local villages and waterfalls. We will nourish ourselves with delicious local vegetarian/vegan home cooked cuisine as the sun sets over the hills.
This retreat is suitable for anyone looking to enjoy a deeply relaxing time away through a journey of discovering the inner peace that lies within. It is perfect for complete beginners to yoga as well as those who have practiced yoga for some time.
OUR INTENTION is to hold a loving compassionate space for you and to support you where you are at. We will create an environment where you feel safe and comfortable so we can support you to receive what you need in your life right now.
Below are videos of past retreats myself and two other teachers held:
CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO OF SPAIN 2018 RETREAT
CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO OF DORDOGNE, FRANCE RETREAT 2019
CLICK HERE FOR TESTIMONIALS OF SPAIN 2018 RETREAT
- Malaga airport transfers to/from the Molino del Rey Retreat Centre (1 hour journey). We offer two time slots to choose from on Sunday 8th September and we will do our best to work them around your flight arrival times.
- 3 daily classes (Yin Yoga – Gentle Hatha – Restorative Yoga – Chanting/Meditation in the caves – Pranayama – Relaxation – Yoga Nidra – and much more….)
- Classes will be held in two beautiful locations – the indoor yoga studio which contains floor to ceiling windows overlooking the valley and the outdoor decking space with great views of the luscious green scenery.
- We will share with you tools and practices that you will be able to integrate into your life. These will include breathing practices, mindfulness techniques and meditations that will support your nervous system to move into balance, your cells to move towards optimal metabolism increasing their ability to produce ATP (energy) and to rid the body of toxins. Julie has incredible wisdom, understanding and an ability to support clients to move into balance and healing.
- We will also be meditating in the wonderfully tranquil and truly magical caves within the retreat centre.
- Waterfall trek and swimming in the waterfall pool
- 2 super healthy and delicious vegetarian/vegan meals per day
- Outdoor natural seawater swimming pool
- 5* facilities (accommodation info below)
- Assistance to help organise minibus/taxi for any excursions you wish to do in your free time.
- Daily free time to spend as you choose.Not included – flights, travel insurance, medical insurance (recommended), meals other than specified above, spa treatments, optional excursions (we will discuss these on our first night together), drinks and snacks.
If you feel like exploring the island, we have listed below some suggested activities. We will assist you with organising any activities during the retreat:
- Malaga: Hammam Al Ándalus CLICK HERE (this place is out of this world gorgeous)
- Malaga town CLICK HERE “on the shores of the Mediterranean has a fascinating cultural side”.
- Visiting local villages CLICK HERE local villages such as the magnificent Ronda.
- Stroll or hike in the hills
- Visit to waterfalls
- Horse riding (depending on numbers)
Fly to Malaga airport.
Please organise your own hire car if you would like this option for exploring the area (we will send you information on this).
SUGGESTED FLIGHT INFO – Please note the recommended flights below so people can travel together if they wish to.
[FLIGHT SUGGESTION WILL BE AVAILABLE IN 2024]
- Jersey to Malaga on Sunday 8th September 2024
Leave Jersey @
Arrive Gatwick @
Leave Gatwick @
Arrive Malaga @
(Transport will be organised for you at Malaga airport to the retreat venue)
- Malaga to Jersey on Sunday 15th September 2024
(Transport will be organised for you from the retreat venue to Malaga airport)
Leave Malaga @
Arrive Gatwick @
Leave Gatwick @
Arrive Jersey @
Of course you are welcome to fly with any flight of your choice
- 8.00 – 9.30am – Gentle Hatha/Pranayama/Relaxation/Meditation
- 10:00am – Breakfast/Brunch
- 12.00 – 1:00pm Various practices (visualisation practices/chanting/meditation/workshops/optional creative play) **
- 1.00 – 5:00pm – Free time
- 5.30 – 7:00pm – Dinner
- 7.30pm -9:00pm – Gentle Relaxing Yoga/Yin Yoga/Restorative Yoga & Yoga Nidra**
** One of these sessions may not be on during the week due to an excursion
The accommodation is luxury with character – each room uniquely individually hand painted. All rooms are ensuite and have balconies, warm/cold air conditioning and superbly comfortable beds.
Prices are per person. If you are traveling alone and would like to share a room let us know and we will assign you a lovely roommate. Otherwise come with a friend!
Single room availability is limited.
The prices below are early bird prices which offer you £200 discount. To receive this discounted price, payment must be made in full by 31st May 2024. After this date £200 will be added to your remaining outstanding amount.
- Twin room (2 twin beds for 2 people sharing). Early bird £1,300 / After early bird £1,500
- Twin room – slightly more spacious (2 twin beds for 2 people sharing). Early bird £1,350 / After early bird £1,550
- Single room (1 single bed for single occupancy). Early bird £1,750 / After early bird £1,950
- Twin room (for single occupancy). Early bird £1,850 / After early bird £2,050
- 1 x “King Suite” with extra glass conservatory (1 king size bed for single occupancy). Early bird £1,900 / After early bird £2,100
- 1 x “King Suite” with extra glass conservatory (2 single beds for 2 people sharing). Early bird £1,350 / After early bird £1,550
- 1 x Double room (double bed for single occupancy). Early bird £1,850 / After early bird £2,050
Pay £500 deposit now and the remainder by 31st May 2024 to receive the early bird discounted price.
Deposits are non-refundable. We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
CLICK HERE TO PAY DEPOSIT
- Bank transfer the remaining amount in full
- Monthly Direct Debit instalments can be organised.
Further payment plan information will be emailed to you once your deposit has been received.
For more information e-mail email@example.com or call Julie on 07797782606.
Spaces are limited to 16
GROUP MEET UP – Once the retreat is fully booked, we will organise a group meet up for those attending. This is optional but will give everyone a nice opportunity to meet each other, perhaps share flights together and so on. We will also setup a WhatsApp group for those coming so you can also connect with each other this way.
Conditions of payment – terms and conditions
Once the deposit has been paid, you have agreed to these terms and conditions.
Deposits are non-refundable (travel insurance is recommended).
Once we have received your deposit we will secure your space.
To receive the early bird price FULL payment is to be received by 31st May 2024. After this time no refund will be given**
We strongly recommend you purchase an insurance plan to cover you for any event which may cause you to cancel.
If we have to cancel/defer the retreat due to circumstances beyond our control, we will give you an option to defer to our next retreat. If you choose NOT to defer then your full payment received, less deposit, will be reimbursed. You can contact your insurance company for reimbursement of the deposit.
In the event that one teacher is unable to attend the retreat will still go ahead.
** Our payment made to the retreat centre to reserve your space is non-refundable, therefore we highly recommend you have insurance on booking so you are covered, as mentioned above.
– If you have any current medical conditions, you may wish to seek advice from your medical practitioner before booking your space